The Third Reply

To Miss Persy

Having read your response on your blog I noted the sentence that read “The most important aspect of coming to university is of course your academic work. You should never take it for granted because you will fall through the cracks.” This shows and tells exactly what I wanted to express in my advice to my younger self.

You need to take the academic life seriously but you added in something that I neglected, which was probably the most important thing, and has to do with what you said about University years being some of the best years of your life. The message that you are putting out is so true becasue, as you said, your University days are some of the best days of your life. Just remember to believe in yourself and give a 110% in everything you do.

Your fellow Rhodent

Brad Janssen

0 comments:


 

©2008 Mulgrew, Janssen, Rosenfels and Robinson | No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.